Here at LifeWorks Chiropractic, we are closely monitoring information related to COVID-19.We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. We recognize during these difficult times that you may have many questions. Below is an outline of several of the steps we are taking. This information may help you decide if you feel it is appropriate to be seen by the doctor. The decision to leave your home is a personal one and solely yours to make. Rest assured we are here to serve, and we are open if you have a need.
What WE Are Doing
Based on recommendations developed by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO),alongside local health policy recommendations, the following precautions are in place to minimize the risk to all members and staff:
- Cleaning personnel will continue to use high level antiviral cleaning agents to properly disinfect the office on an increased schedule throughout each day
- ALL forms are filled out electronically before appointments. This eliminates time in the office.
- Our sanitation effort includes sanitizing the table and armrests between each appointment.
- We have medical and hospital grade disinfectant. Hand sanitizer is available.
- We are taking temperatures of patients and ourselves upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit will be sent home. We also kindly ask that you also steward this yourself and if you think you may have a temperature prior to your appointment, let us know and we will be happy to reschedule you.
- IQAir HyperHEPA filtration with GC MultiGas in the office filters 95% of all particles down to 0.003 microns – the smallest particles that exist.
- Very little waiting time which avoids having more than 1 person in the waiting room at a time.
- All staff members are wearing a mask at all points during the patient encounter.
- There are no sign in sheets or shared writing tools.
- We have removed all non-essential waiting room and front desk items.